Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Introduction

I am sitting in front of my work computer, in a regular Indian technology consulting company's office. I have opened up blogger and I feel a little tingling in the back of my head. I am now looking closer to this part and I know the tingling is from the portion storing the memories from the movie "The Man from the Earth", which I saw late in the night yesterday, for the 5th time now.

I have always been interested in the 'Why are things the way they are?' kind of thoughts. I cherish them. I have quite a different approach of thinking about them though. I use the only tool that I have - creativity or lets say lateral thinking in this context. I come up with infinite hypotheses of hows and whys. I believe in all of them equally because none of them is believable, yet all of them could have been. I don't experiment and eliminate the possibilities to come up with the Ultimate Principle of Nature. That is not the role assigned to me. How do I know that it is not my prerogative? Because I don't think with a final motive of finding the Ultimate answer in mind, but more importantly because I suck at it !

Its an irony how I have always been fascinated by cells and old stories, yet hated Biology and History in school.

All in all, lets start a story where the narrator is a senile and experienced cell named Rustcell in my brain. He is accompanied by Eincell, a young student of philozoem (derived from philo (love of) zoe (organic life)).

This is my attempt to structure my thought as a story. Hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment