Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chapter 1

Eincell's Narration

So, I better rehearse my speech again. If I need the extra energy from Mighto, I better don't screw this up. Come on Eincell, you can do it. You can do it!

O hi master, I did not know you were listening.

Master! ..Master!! ... yes I am talking to you. By now you must have understood that I am living in the backside of your head. You know the memorcriticaldatabasiclibrarylike centre. I think you call it Memory centre. I love to be here! It has all the data in the world and data is what helps me find my answers. It confuses me a lot but then it is its way of playing with me.

Anyways, forget it... I mean no don't forget it ... forgetting would be like burning up a whole rack in here ... but then why am I worried - you could not forget, even if you tried to. Can you?

So, I was going to tell you about Cell Bossell here. He is the biggest one of us all . He is the node of all the cells in these backwaters of the mainland Greyworld. The most arrogant one I must say, if you promise not to tell him. But then he is our only connection to other cells far away so we try and respect him.

He is powerful because he owns our collective information. He sometimes even bends it in the way he likes to, to get the best of us. I know! the power of information - its huge .

Anyways, I am going to request him today to grant me some extra energy so that I can test my equiment to index all this data around here. It would be so cool. You see anybody could just ask for anything they don't know and every data relating to it would just pop up. So what should I call it? Ya I know I should call it BinGo! BinGo - where all your questions will be answered to the point.

To do it on whole of the data here without trying it on a smaller one is insane. So, I would like to try it on a portion of the "Do Not Access" part of myself. It is said it contains the information of every cell that has ever been. Still it is so small and is present in everyone of us. Isn't it beautiful.
Anyways, I am late Master. I got to go. Rustcell wants to hold a conference today. I need to ask for Bossell's permission for that too.

So, Meet you in a while.



0 comments:

Post a Comment