Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chapter 2

Rustcell's Narration

Well Well Well, I hope Eincell did not confuse you master. He has this habit of thinking of too many things at the same time. He sometimes even confuses and contradicts himself. He is the smartest of us all here though. Not like me today, a once Curious Old Mancell!

Well Well Well, I must tell you that I believe, today, Bossell will grant us what we want. You know I , finally coming near the end of my life, have started gaining respect here. I think it is their respect for death which they are showing to me. It is useful to me though, because that way I would be able to share my experiences with them. I always wanted to , but they never listened. It is different with Eincell though. When he heard once what I told him about EATY feeling, he became my follower. It is not that EATY is a new thing. In fact it is a very old thing and that is what makes it important to know. Everyone around here have started to take it for granted. But not me , not the Careful Old Mancell!

Well Well Well, I see Eincell coming, he seems happy. I bet we got the permission for conference and for his experiment too. Now we can sit here, me and Eincell and can speak to the whole of our town . Essentially, we will be talking to Bossell alone. Then he will listen to it and transfer it to each and every cell in our town. Now that I can see death in the face, I can appreciate the real accomplishment of my lifetime. I made this system. I was the first one to grow the link necessary. I made grouping possible. I made organs possible. But I am most proud when I say I made you possible. How Proud I am today. Me the Conking Old Mancell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment